AQUASOLV PHOTO PAPER
Printing Temp: Temperature 15°~30°C (59°~86°F) / Humidity 30~60%
Lamination: Lamination is optional.
Storage: Temperature 10°~25°C (50°~77°F), Relative Humidity 50%
Shelf Life: One year stored in original packaging at recommended conditions.
New Pigment and Dye Ink compatible for strongest performance
All material should be tested by purchaser to determine final suitability.
Environment, printer type and ink changes may affect end results.
Microporous Photo Paper Glossy
- High Quality Resin Coated Paper
- Microporous Coating (Instant Dry)
- Amazing Image Reproduction
- Rich Blacks
- High Opacity
- Heavy Weight, Great for Fine Art brilliant. digital. media.
- Professional glossy finish for long lasting prints and color stability.
- Proprietary microporous coating and opaque true resin coated paper base.
- Achieve the color and print reproduction desired with an exceptionally fast dry time.
- Achieve the color and print reproduction desired with a heavier weight and exceptionally fast dry time.
Caliper: 10mil Base: Resin Coated Paper
Length: 100’ Widths: 24/36/42/50/60”
Weight: 255 gsm Coating: Microporous
Core: 3” Printer:
Photo-realistic Quality Prints, Fine Art, Graphic Artwork, Posters, Kiosks, and Interior
Point of Purchase Displays as well as GIS/CAD and Proofing
AQUASOLV PHOTO PAPER GLOSSY 24X100. AQUEOUS
- Brand: AQUASOLV
- Product SKU: PLIJAPPG24-2