AQUASOLV PHOTO PAPER
Printing Temp: Temperature 15°~30°C (59°~86°F) / Humidity 30~60%
Lamination: Lamination is optional.
Storage: Temperature 10°~25°C (50°~77°F), Relative Humidity 50%
Shelf Life: One year stored in original packaging at recommended conditions.
All material should be tested by purchaser to determine final suitability.
Environment, printer type and ink changes may affect end results.
- High Quality Resin Coated Paper
- Microporous Coating (Instant Dry)
- Amazing Image Reproduction
- Rich Blacks
- High Opacity
- Heavy Weight, Great for Fine Art brilliant. digital. media.
- Professional glossy finish for long lasting prints and color stability.
- Proprietary microporous coating and opaque true resin coated paper base.
- Achieve the color and print reproduction desired with an exceptionally fast dry time.
- Achieve the color and print reproduction desired with a heavier weight and exceptionally fast dry time.
Caliper: 10mil Base: Resin Coated Paper
Length: 100’ Widths: 24/36/42/50/60”
Weight: 255gsm Coating: Microporous
Core: 3” Printer:
Application Photorealistic Quality Prints, Fine Art, Graphic Artwork, Posters, Kiosks, and Interior
Point of Purchase Displays as well as GIS/CAD and Proofing
AQUASOLV PHOTO PAPER GLOSSY 44X100. AQUEOUS
- Brand: AQUASOLV
- Product SKU: PLIJAPPG44-2